Hi Peeps! Spread Positivity!! :)
RSS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Sunday




Back before the kid was stronger than me...

Kid threw a horrible tantrum today and friday.

But today's ended with her being all rational and clear-headed and well-spoken. WTF. Who's kid is that???

THANK GOD.

And I got a job. I take the piss tests, etc, tomorrow. And then, boyfriend's job stated they're going under and everyone should get another job within the next 6 months.

Because God hates me.

And then I wrote on Facebook "Apparently God & I don't have the same sense of humor" and one of my high school friends commented "that doesn't suprise me".

And I'm pissed about that. Cuz fuck her. I pray better than her. Who does she think she is.



And my scrapbooking attempts have been comin out UGLY.

I'm just stressed.
Oh, and I have to start taking the bus to work. Get up at 5ish, Get Kid ready for school including making breakfast & lunch for Kid, Leave Kid home alone, Walk IN RAIN to bus stop.

Dear God, Pray for us. 
Tonight we're going to Payless to get some rain boots for myself and kid...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job.. I've been away for a bit.. Just now catching up...

Post a Comment