Hi Peeps! Spread Positivity!! :)
RSS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not back for long



Hello world.

The past few months have FLOWN by.

My father is down in California, waiting till March to move back up here so he can make my life miserable with his stuff E V E R Y W H E R E....
But in the meantime, he left my daughter and boyfriend to carry on in his name...

The above pic is what you may find on my boyfriend's side of our bed on any given week....
Today I posted that pic on my facebook and Boyfriend flew into a humiliated rage and cleaned it up...
"Clean up" meaning just throwing most of it away.... Not ALL of it.
Let's not kid ourselves.

My life is being swallowed by dirt and mold.I don't have the energy to keep up with the amount of dirt output these things/people are throwing at me.

I've been reading a lot lately. This is a good thing.

I've read ALL of the Percy Jackson books.
I read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and "The Queen's Fool". (An AWESOME book)
I continuously check out books out of the local library about sustained living.
I've developed a fear of toxins and dangerous chemicals in everything. I mean EVERYTHING.
But not THAT big a fear obviously. Still usin the Comet. Still eatin the red meat.
All in due time.

I will leave you with an awesome recipe from the book:
"Clean Naturally. recipes for body, home and spirit. by Sandy Maine"
Eucalyptus-Mint All-Purpose Disinfecting Soft Soap for Kitchen and Bath
5 cups grated castile soap
1/2 cup baking soda
1 teaspoon borax
6 cups hot peppermint tea
1 teaspoon eucalyptus essential oil
"Put grated soap into a 3-quart stainless steel saucepan and add hot mint tea. Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat. Add baking soda, borax, and eucalyptus oil. Store in a labeled plastic jug or squirt bottle. Shake before using."
"Can be used for washing dishes, floors, stoves, refrigerators, sinks, and hands. It's mild to the skin but effective enough to get cleaning jobs done. The eucalyptus and mint provide a disinfecting quality as well as a fresh scent. Any areas washed with this soap will be undesirable to crawling insects and flies--they'll stay away for quite a while."

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out how to save our money so I can get to Whole Foods. P.S. Trader Joe's let me doooown! (They had NO organic body washes!!--Even Target had some!!!)

P.S. Boyfriend's jumped on the baby-makin train. I think he's just bored and wants a friend.
So far we've got Sylar for a boy and Calypso for a girl.

Ok ok, he's not really on board with the name Calypso, but F him, this is my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment