Hi Peeps! Spread Positivity!! :)
RSS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Healing

Tonight, the REAL reason why I started a blog, happened again.

My daughter, 11, supposedly with ADHD, threw another tantrum.

She blames, accuses, whines, cries, stomps, hits, throws, aggravates.... for a little over an hour.

At times, I feel so bad for her. She cannot control herself. She cannot pull herself together.

Then it happens. My own patience level hits its max. She HAS to be touching me. Screaming. Hitting. Pulling. Tugging. Accusing.

I have to get away and lock myself in another room while she screams and cries and beats on the door.

The anger boils up. I think and fear the worst. I want to call the police. Child services. I'm the worst mother on the planet. Why did God give me this child? Why did God give this poor child me as a mother? I have gone through it ALL. I have done the Nanny 911 lessons.

Eventually, weariness kicks in. She subsides and is sad and emotionally hurt.

I know she has these problems inside her and they manifest themselves into this nightmare when she can no longer take it.

HOW do I cure these problems?????

What can one do????

0 comments:

Post a Comment